COMIT provides expert services for the entire IT life-cycle and use industry-leading NetApp technology and partner-branded services certified by NetApp.
Support Services Certified Partner
- Differentiate service offerings, with NetApp support, service delivery, best practices and tools – including a custom web portal and real-time access to software updates and configuration tools.
- Improved customer satisfaction, with a faster support case solution with higher priority routing and escalation to NetApp Tier 3 technical support.
- Accelerated customer success, leverage NetApp enablement resources
- ONTAP Support and professional services certified
- ONTAP MetroCluster Implementation and support services certified
- FAS Field Support services certified
- NetApp E-Series Support and professional services certified
- NetApp HCI Implementation and support services certified
- NetApp SolidFire Implementation and support services certified
Description of our certifications and services
- (NAHSE) have demonstrated the application of basic/advanced knowledge and skills required to identify, isolate and correct issues related to hardware and down storage systems. (NCSE ONTAP Specialist) have proven skills in troubleshooting, analyzing, and remediating NetApp® Data ONTAP Storage Systems
- (NAMIE) have demonstrated the application of knowledge and skills required to identify, resolve and support issues related to a MetroCluster installation.
- (NCSIE) have proven skills in performing ONTAP® installation services, adhering to NetApp® quality standards, and using NetApp best practices.
- (NCDA) have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp® data storage controllers running the ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments. They are able to implement high-availability controller configurations. They also have detailed knowledge of SnapMirror®, SnapRestore®, and SnapVault® technologies, which they use to manage and protect mission-critical data.
- (NASSE) have demonstrated the application of knowledge and skills required to identify, isolate and correct issues related to a SolidFire solution.
- (NASIDE) have knowledge, skills and abilities around installing and deploying a SolidFire solution.
- (NCSE) have proven skills in on-site and remote support, general troubleshooting and root cause isolation, hardware replacement, documentation, node configuration, and software and firmware upgrades for NetApp® data storage systems running the Data ONTAP® operating system in NFS and Windows® (CIFS) multiprotocol environments.
- (NCSIE SAN ONTAP) SAN Specialists have proven skills planning, implementing, integrating, and troubleshooting ONTAP SAN, FC switched fabric’s and Ethernet iSCSI/FCoE solutions, and different operating systems (Windows, LINUX, ESX, UNIX) and applications. They have planned, implemented, and validated end-to-end SAN solutions for customers in FC and iSCSI environments. They likely have implemented SAN within virtualized environments and/or clustered environments.