3CX – Your Communications System
3CX is a robust, fully equipped communications system, which allows you to communicate with your colleagues and customers – anywhere, anytime.
Here is a breakdown of why 3CX is the solution for your business:
- Telephony: Web client and mobile apps for remote working.
- Video: Included in your system, no add-ons needed
- Live Chat: Talk with your customers in real time via your website or Facebook!
- SMS: Allow your customers to interact with you instantly
- Integrations: CRMs, MS 365 and Teams
- Low Cost: Save on your phone bills, add ons and hardware.
- Flexible: Keep your numbers, choose your phones and your provider
- Secure: 3CX includes advanced security features
- Install anywhere: Hosted or on Premise, MiniPC, Raspberry Pi, Hyper-V, VMware or KVM!
- Backed by the vendor, supported by us
- 600,000+ customers globally
Our team will gladly give you a quick demo and answer any questions!
You can trial a fully equipped 3CX System today!
3CX Apps & Features
3CX enables you to take your extension with you wherever you go. With apps for Android, iOS, web browsers and Windows, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop, always and everywhere. What’s more, customers can instantly reach you directly from your website or Facebook page with the 3CX Live Chat and Facebook Messenger integration.
3CX Apps for Android & iOS Device
- Make and take calls from anywhere
- Video Conferencing
- Instant Messaging and Chat
- Answer Facebook messages
- Conference Calls
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Encrypted and Secure
User-friendly Web Client / Windows Desktop App
- Work from anywhere – multifunctional web app with inclusive UC features
- Call from your browser, control your IP phone or smartphone
- Answer customer queries from live chat, Facebook and SMS from one interface
- Video conferencing at the click of a button
- Native Windows Desktop App for calls
- Launch calls directly from your CRM
- Integrate seamlessly with MS Teams and MS 365
- View the status of your colleagues
3CX Live Chat: Next Level Customer Communications
- Chat with your customers on your website
- Create Chat queues
- Answer from your webclient or 3CX App
- Transfer chats to other team members
- Elevate a chat to a call or a video with a click
- Chat reporting available
- Chat monitoring feature for Managers!
Facebook Messenger Integration
- Integrate with your FB business page – All Messages are sent to your web client
- Agents can answer customer queries without having access to Facebook
- Forward to a queue with multiple agents
- Chat reports available per agent and queue
Send & Receive Business SMS / MMS
- Send SMS / MMS to your customers
- Route SMS to multiple agents so no message goes unanswered
- Keep personal mobile numbers private
- Free for up to 250 participants
- Initiate with a single click
- Video conference dial-in
- Create as a conference or a webinar
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PDFs before meetings
- Includes a whiteboard
- Share your screen
- Polling tool
- Record your videos
- Includes chat
- Switchboard and wallboard
- Call Center Reporting – user activity, team queue, SLA and more!
- Queue Strategies and real-time statistics – round robin, hunt by threes and more
- Call & Chat Monitoring available for Managers
- Integration with MS 365 and Microsoft Teams
- CRM integration with popular CRMs – Salesforce, Freshdesk and more
- 3CX CRM API to develop your own CRM integration
- Call Recordings
- Hot Desking
- Create your own call flows with 3CX CFD
With 3CX, your ongoing telco costs will be reduced significantly.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by up to 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Make free interoffice calls and branch calls
- Free calls to remote workers with web client and iOS / Android apps
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security features have been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP attack tools
- Global IP Blocklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Qualys labs A+ rating and Immunilabs A Rating
- Automatic failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
By utilising 3CX’s Call Flow Designer you can handle incoming calls effectively, efficiently and much faster. Here are just a few examples of how 3CX can improve your customer service:
- Call routing based on customer authentication
- Automatic outbound dialler
- Callback scheduler
- Credit Card Authentication
- Phone Orders
- Automated Text to Speech & Speech to Text in 120 languages
3CX integrates with your existing MS Teams Platform offering businesses a cost-effective calling plan alternative. Calls are made via 3CX SIP Trunks so you can include less staff on the pricey MS365 E5 plans.
By integrating MS Teams with 3CX you get a powerful robust PBX that is easy to configure and use. Benefit from added PBX features such as:
- Call reporting
- Call queues and routing
- Ring groups
- No-Teams compatible headsets required!
3CX CRM integration can improve customer satisfaction, increase staff productivity and save you time. It supports all major CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot and more!
This is how it can help you:
- Call journaling
- Creates a new customer record for new numbers
- Saves agents time searching
- Chat journaling when using 3CX Live Chat
- Call logging in your CRM records – even when using 3CX Apps!
3CX’s hotel module enables you to provide high-end service, minus the cost. The Hotel Module is optimised for internal and guest communication with features such as:
- Check-in/out of Guests
- Sets extension to match guest name
- Billing of external calls
- Scheduling of wake-up calls
- Blocking of external calls in vacant rooms