COMIT Solution is a systems integrator specializing in advanced networking, security, data centers and telephony solutions. Due to Expansion of our operations, we are seeking to employ a motivated individual to assume the role of Systems Engineer.
- Act as the 1st Line Support to clients
- Act as 2nd and 3rd line escalation engineer
- Plan and Implement client projects
- Utilize and maintain the Support tracking software; Resolve incidents added to the Support system, or escalate incidents to the relevant IT expert.
- Administer and support customers servers, storage and network infrastructure
- Provide local and remote support to customers.
- Deploy new hardware and software systems
- Effectively escalate issues
- Min 5 Years’ experience in a similar role
- University Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Able to use own initiative, prioritize and work independently
- Fast learner with the ability to master new technologies quickly and to work in a constantly changing environment
- Willingness to learn and take professional industry certifications
- Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Organized with an excellent time and task management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team Spirit. Be able to work as a valued member of a team
- Knowledge and Understanding of cloud based infrastructures.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft server technologies (Exchange, AD, Server, Sharepoint, Lync)
- Excellent understanding of Networking (both Data and Storage)
- Experience with Blades and Fabrics considered an advantage
- Experience with NetApp Storage Systems – especially NetApp ONTAP 8 C-Mode
- Any of the following VCP, CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, CCDP,MCITP, MCSE, NCDA, NCIE or any equivalent qualifications
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team
- Opportunity to work on some very exciting projects inside and outside of Cyprus