COMIT Solution is a systems integrator specialising in advanced networking, security, data centers and telephony solutions. Due to Expansion of our operations, we are seeking to employ a motivated individual to assume the role of Systems Engineer.
• Act as the 1st Line Support to clients
• Act as 2nd and 3rd line escalation engineer
• Plan and Implement client projects
• Utilize and maintain the Support tracking software; Resolve incidents added to the Support system, or escalate incidents to the relevant IT expert.
• Administer and support customers servers, storage and network infrastructure
• Provide local and remote support to customers.
• Deploy new hardware and software systems
• Effectively escalate issues
• Min 5 Years’ experience in a similar role
• University Degree in Information Systems or related field
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Able to use own initiative, prioritise and work independently
• Fast learner with the ability to master new technologies quickly and to work in a constantly changing environment
• Willingness to learn and take professional industry certifications
• Must have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Organized with an excellent time and task management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Team Spirit. Be able to work as a valued member of a team
• Knowledge and Understanding of cloud based infrastructures.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft server technologies (Exchange, AD, Server, Sharepoint, Lync)
• Excellent understanding of Networking (both Data and Storage)
• Experience with Blades and Fabrics considered an advantage
• Experience with NetApp Storage Systems – especially NetApp ONTAP 8 C-Mode
• Any of the following VCP, CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, CCDP,MCITP, MCSE, NCDA, NCIE or any equivalent qualifications
• Attractive Remuneration Package
• Excellent working environment and atmosphere
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team
• Opportunity to work on some very exciting projects inside and outside of Cyprus
Employment Conditions: Full Time