Senior Sales Consultant
Senior Sales Consultant / Account Manager
This position is ideal for experienced IT sales consultants with proven experience in telecommunications, data center, cloud compute, networks and security. The individual will be selling to c-suite level executives and senior IT Directors and Managers. You must excel at identifying new opportunities across all technologies, maintain high customer service levels, develop sales pipelines, lead client meetings and quickly convert prospective clients to satisfied clients.
The Ideal candidate must
- Be highly intelligent and a logical thinker
- Be self-motivated and ambitious to succeed and exceed targets
- Be social and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to work under high pressure to deadlines
- Be able to generate business and find opportunities where others cannot.
- Be able to understand and analyses each customer needs
- Be able to develop solutions at a high-level and think out of the box to meet client’s business requirements.
- Work with presales department to develop solutions to meet client’s requirements.
- Be willing to learn new products and vendors, and assist in expanding our portfolio of products and services.
- Meeting with vendors and negotiate terms and pricing for clients
- Maintain and develop sales processes and procedures and ensure COMIT’s CRM is updated and accurate.
- Participate in regular group and sales focusing meetings
Required Education, Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years IT sales experience in a local or multi-national IT provider
- Proven track record in selling Cisco, HP, Checkpoint, Microsoft and other vendor’s products and services
- University Degree – Computer Science or Business-related field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically, Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Greek and English with excellent reading and writing skills
- Knowledge of other languages would be seen as an advantage
- Previous technical or Pre-Sales experience considered an advantage
- Sales and/or Technical certifications considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Target and Performance based bonus and commission scheme
- Medical and Life insurance